Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Faces and an Extrovert in an Introvert World

Some silly baby faces from my 15lb 3 month old!

He likes his food!


Morgan is becoming more animated. This week he discovered his feet. Feet are cool. If only he could grab them...but his hands can't quite figure it out yet!



Morgan is now sleeping well during the night, although he is very affected by schedule changes. Mommy and Daddy are relearning how to handle the demands of a demanding infant while battling sleep deprivation... fun stuff.

Although Morgan does not seem to mind enjoying everything 5am has to offer.



Nathan stopped by my book signing this past Saturday... you will note I am hiding and he is front and center! No introversion there!


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable family! I love the faces
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this cute face in person!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget