Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy. Morgan is two today...

We started the day off with doughnuts and a trip to the park. It was a lovely sunny day and so nice to start the day. Morgan loves to climb. And climb. And climb!

Later we packed up and went over to my parent's house to do some Easter-Egg hunting and cup-cake eating with my grandparents--followed by a kid-friendly hot-dog dinner. It was a ton of fun, and I hope that we didn't overwhelm anyone overly much (my boys can do that!)

This week we celebrate Morgan's birthday, potty-training, the stitches coming out, and a new-big-boy-bed. My little one did good - and accomplished a lot in just 7 days... I am so happy. And a new week with Pap-Pap & Grandma Sue is coming!

I have some fun pictures of the day -- and I will add those later

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget