Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer 2011



My boys and their games. I suppose it really is no surprise, with two parents who can't stay off their computers, my kids are pre-destined to be drawn to a keyboard or controller.... Here is Nate enjoying a "Nathan Latte" at "the office" doing "some work" with me. I told him it was take your kid to work day!














Here is pic of Mo at BestBuy trying to get a view of the newest game system. You can't see it -- but he climbed up to get onto the display... no surprise. He looks like such a big boy to me here.















Jason and I snuck away for a long weekend in Cancun this week. It was absolutely breathtaking and I will let the pictures speak for themselves-- We had a WONDERFUL time eating and reading on the beach. The pool with the swim-up bar featured the warmest pool water I have ever been in and the sand was white and fine--the ocean that indescribable turquoise blue which never seems real... Cancun may be the most beautiful place on Earth.

On the first day there we went on a jungle adventure - zip lines, sky-cycle, repelling, cave swimming (zip-lining into and through the cave) and some seriously dangerous things that would never happen in the States... but it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We spent the day in and out of the water and up in the tree-tops, so I couldn't take any photos, but Jas has some short video clips I will share as soon as I can. THAT was an amazing and tiring day that I will not forget!

 My sexy husband.
 The Hotel: Casa Magna had some fantastic architecture -- This is a magical place.
 The hotel had some extraordinary sculpture -- the all had a "resting" theme which I enjoyed. I wish I had taken more pictures because they were so beautiful.
 I may get this pic turned into a large print... I love how the light hits the pillars.




 Aren't we cute...
 He is amazing...
This is another one that I loved. I wish I had taken it a little clearer... It made me miss the kids. 

All in all a WONDERFUL summer so far. I am looking forward to the months ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget